Along with Class A Commercial Driving License, Fifth Wheel offers a wide range of services. One which included Double – Triple endorsement for your CDL. We know that many students who come to us ask for endorsements to go along with their CDL training. So we created a program that’s the perfect fit.

Our instructor is endorsed with both Hazmat and Double – Triple endorsements. He has been in the business for over a decade and is very experienced with other loads besides your typical tractor-trailer rig. In this program you get to practice and train with a tanker. This is the perfect hands-on experience that will help get you the endorsements you need.

To obtain a endorsement, you first have to satisfy the requirements for a Class A, B, or C commercial drivers license.

Here’s the list of the federal endorsement codes you may add to your CDL and what tests will be required by your state.

H Endorsement: Required for vehicles containing hazardous materials. Requires a written knowledge test.

N Endorsement: Permits you to operate tank vehicles. Requires an additional written knowledge test.

P Endorsement: Allows you to operate a vehicle that carries over a specified number of passengers (the exact number may depend on your state). Requires written knowledge AND road skills tests.

S Endorsement: Permits the operation of a school bus. Requires written knowledge AND road skills tests. ALSO requires separate application forms, fees, and background checks. See our guide to passenger and school bus endorsements.

T Endorsement: Allows you to tow a double or triple trailer. Requires an additional knowledge test.

X Endorsement: Combination endorsement for HAZMAT and tank vehicles. Requires a written knowledge test.